Sunday, July 8, 2012

Vintage 78 Records Hand Made Into Decorative Vinyl Clock

I love crafting and sometimes make my own things to sell on eCrater or eBay. One of my favorite things in a clock made from old damaged 78 LP records.

This is a real working battery operated clock



Photobucket
This clock can either hang on the wall or sit on a table. It is battery operated and battery is included. Vintage LP 78 Record Made Into Decorative Vinyl Clock For Home Decor

This is an original 78 LP Record. The record was no longer playable and has been reconditioned into a decorative vinyl clock.

A great decorative piece that saves a piece of music history and turns it into something useful and pretty!

A unique decor for your home and a great conversation starter. Labels show on both the inside and the bottom of the bowl

The LP's that I use to do this are no longer playable from age, or misuse and this is a way to save the enviroment by turning them into something useful The vinyl records are not laminated...they are theoriginal records, so they should not be allowed to get too wet or the label may be damaged If you have a certain artist in mind, please let me know.

If I can find the album I'd be more than happy to make it for you

  • Other items on my store : An Outdoor Fountain Beautiful Yard Decor


  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment